I grew up in a small town learning how to build a fire in a cook stove in order to have hot meals, and how to bathe in a number 3 wash tub. In my mind the tea kettle singing on the back of the stove is pleasant to listen to. I am capable of brushing my teeth with one cup of water including rinsing the brush out. Sometimes the people talking about ways to conserve water makes me chuckle. If they only knew what a real water shortage is!
My job on laundry day used to be getting water from the irrigation ditch and building a fire underneath it. Times have changed—to experience a good thunderstorm I have to visit the produce department at Harmon's.
I like all of the computerized things scientists have invented for my car. (even if it is considerably smarter than I am) I want to live now and on into the future. What more can I say? I married a Princess and lived happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment